- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Complimentary Return Airport Taxi Transfer
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Full State of the Art Workout Facility
- Kitchenettes with Full size Fridge, Microwave and Utensils
- Variety of Full Walk Out Rain Showers & Tubs
- Upscale Bathroom Amenities
The City of Grande Prairie’s Mandatory Face Coverings Bylaw C-1426 trigger point has been reached, meaning that face coverings and masks in indoor spaces are now required within the City as of October 26, 2020.
The bylaw is currently in effect for our hotel properties. It is our responsibility to put up the city’s sign requesting that you wear a face covering. Our staff will kindly remind all of guests of the bylaw, but will not argue or debate about it. If you choose not to wear a face covering, this is your own responsibility.
We will have disposable masks available to all of our guests. Let’s all be patient and kind as we navigate these new times together.